- Effective April 1, 2017, we have added one new employee to the LSV Partnership. Congratulations to Rajeev Uppalapati, Systems Analyst, our newest employee owner.
- Effective April 1, 2016, four employees have been named partners at LSV. Congratulations to Titus Liu, Systems Analyst; Josh O’Donnell, Chief Compliance Officer/ Chief Legal Officer; Marisa Rosenblatt, Senior Marketing Analyst/ Client Service Analyst; and Brian Sanderson, Trader.
- FMA Names Josef Lakonishok Outstanding Financial Executive of the Year: Founding Partner, CEO and CIO of LSV Asset Management Josef Lakonishok received the 2015 Outstanding Financial Executive Award from the Financial Management Assocation International (FMA) at its annual meeting in Orlando in October 2015. FMA serves the global finance community by promoting the development of high-quality research and enhancing the quality of and relevance of education in finance. It encourages and recognizes academic and professional excellence in the finance field. Previous winners of the award include Janet Yellen, John Bogle, David Booth and Cliff Asness.
- Effective January 1, 2015, we have added one new employee to the LSV Partnership. Congratulations to Michael Wagner, Director of Taft-Hartley Sales & Services, our newest employee owner.
- Press Release: September 12, 2014 – LSV Announces New Mutual Funds and Share Classes. Please click here for more information.
- Effective July 1, 2014, Jason Karceski, Guy Lakonishok and Greg Sleight were named Portfolio Managers at LSV. Jason focuses primarily on the firm’s Managed Volatility strategies in addition to his broader research responsibilities. He has been instrumental in the development and management of LSV’s Managed Volatility products since their inception. Guy and Greg work closely with Josef Lakonishok, Menno Vermeulen and Puneet Mansharamani managing daily portfolio cash flows and periodic strategy rebalances. These changes better reflect their current roles and responsibilities on the investment team.
- Effective January 1, 2014, Leslie Kondziela, Compliance Officer, became our newest employee owner. We now have twenty-three employee owners of the firm.
- Press Release: November 12, 2013 – Josh O’Donnell hired as Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Legal Officer and Kevin Phelan promoted to the role of Chief Operating Officer. Click here for more information.
- Product Reopening: Our U.S. Mid-Cap Value and SMID Cap Value strategies (strategies closed since 2004 and 2000 respectively) have reopened for limited capacity and we also launched a U.S. Small Cap Value mutual fund for limited capacity.
- Effective January, 2013, three employees have been added to the LSV Partnership. Congratulations to Monika Quinn, Accounting Portfolio Manager, Claude O’Malley, Trader and Guy Lakonishok, CFA, Quantitative Analyst, our newest employee owners.
- Press Release: Effective October 1, 2012 – LSV further broadens ownership of the firm. Click here for more information.
- Our research team has put together a note titled, “A Contrarian’s Viewpoint on Current Markets” which provides support for having a contrarian approach in the current market environment. Please click here to access it. August 2012
- In keeping with our academic foundation, LSV has sponsored a new Charter School, the Noble Street School, on Chicago’s west side. The success of Chicago’s Noble Street Charter High School and Mayor Daley’s program to better the academic environment for kids in our community has drawn on successful Chicago area businesses (like LSV) to support the expansion of the program. Visit the website at www.noblenetwork.org for more information on the schools and the tremendous benefits they provide to youths from tough neighborhoods.
Effective 3/1/2010 LSV has moved to a new office:
155 N. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
(phone, fax and email remain the same)
For performance and fee information, please contact us.